Tuesday 7 November 2017

Cherry Ripe Up in Arms

This was the second top I made from the Up in Arms pattern. I actually just wore it this morning for a trip to Aldi to buy a new Christmas tree. It was time to upgrade from my smaller tree to something that can fit all of my wonderful ornaments that I've bought over the years.  And I've got more to add this year from my trip to the Christmas shop in Banff.  


Unlike my original kitty version of this top, I didn't line the capped sleeves.  The fabric is from Spotlight. Another soft furnishing fabric. I imagine I got it on sale, so it was probably only around $5 per metre.  It is a bit of a crusher fabric being 100% cotton.   


I still highly recommend this pattern. It's very fast and easy to make. Good style to wear with either jeans or shorts.  And if you added some length, I'm sure it would make a cute little dress.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment