- 1 head of broccoli
- half a red onion
- handful of craisons
- handful of raw almonds
- 2 tblsp garlic chives chopped
Cut broccoli and onion into thin strips. Chop almonds thinly. Add all the ingredients to a bowl add dressing and serve.
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 2 tblsp white vinegar
- 3/4 cup of Greek yoghurt
Mix all ingredients together and add to salad.
Pumpkin (1/2 a small butternut pumpkin)One small onion
Clove of garlic
Feta (I used maybe half a cup of cubed low fat feta)
2 tbsp of chopped garlic chives (or your herb of choice)
1 heaped tsp of sumac (or another spice that goes nicely with pumpkin
Salt & pepper for seasoning
Sesame seeds to sprinkle on the top
- Steam pumpkin until soft and then mash. Cool slightly add the rest of the ingredients.
- Line pie dish with enough layers of filo to evenly cover the base, folding it back into the centre so it forms a base. Unlike the spinach pie I didn’t fold it over the top.
- Put mixture to top of pastry and then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 30-40 mins or until firm to the touch.
- Freezes well.
1.5 cups of self-raising flower1 cup of almond meal
Two zucchinis grated
Half a cup of sultanas
¼ cup of walnuts
¼ cup of coconut oil
¼ cup of raw sugar
¼ cup of honey
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl with wooden spoon. Add enough milk to make the right consistency. Put mixture into muffin tins and bake in moderate oven for 15-20 minutes.