Monday 6 July 2015

Simplicity 2472

This is my second time around with the Simplicity 2472.  I was having a bit of a bad sewing weekend recently and after getting the grumps with 3 things in a row I decided I wanted to make up something quick and easy, and that I knew would actually work.  It's the best medicine for a sewing horribilous. There is nothing too fancy about this design. Simply 2 pieces front and back with bias for the neckline and sleeve bands.  You can make it up in a few hours. Easy to make comfy to wear, need I say more. 



The fabric is a 100% cotton from Spotlight.  I don't seem to have a lot of grey in my wardrobe so I was happy to branch out with a nice sublte floral style pattern.  Because the style is so plain, I think I need to make up a nice red necklace to wear. I have some large wooden beads which would be perfect. I'll just add that to my craft projects "things to do".  



No comments:

Post a Comment