Wednesday 25 November 2015

Butterick 5480

Looking for something quick and easy to sew, well this is the pattern for you.  Even though I've finished quite a few projects recently the hot weather just doesn't put me in the mood for photographing them. So basically things photographed in recent weeks are only things I've worn out. 

Anyways this is a great basic peasant style blouse. However, I used a 100% cotton fabric which I had been wanting to use for ages.  It does make the sleeves appear a little voluminous as the pattern probably calls for a softer fabric.  Oh well, I'm pretty happy with the result. I think I finished it while watching a couple of episodes of the West Wing.   



The photographs unfortunately don't show the true colour. It seems a bit washed out here.  It's got a mustard tone to the background, not the greeny look you see here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment