Wednesday 27 January 2016

Kitty embelishments

Just a quick post to include my latest kitty inspired craft work.  Now that I have a niece I predict a whole lot of kitty themed clothing items in her future. I bought a cheap little t-shirt the other day which was screaming out for some feline features, so I obliged.


Using material from my one of my kitty frocks (New Look 6223 I simply cut out the face shape and used some interfacing to make the fabric sturdy and hopefully not fray around the edges. The eyes and nose are simply some felt which I hand stitched and I just used basic black cotton for the whiskers also hand stitched. I then just machine stitched around the edges to attach the face and then did a zigzag stich. 

 
So nothing fancy, but I think it's pretty cute. And a girl can't have too many cat themed clothes, or bags, or purses, or homewares..........

No comments:

Post a Comment