Tuesday 5 June 2018

Vintage Style 1583

 Image result for style 1583

Here's a  take 2 on one of my 70's patterns. I was really happy with with my oringial denim version of this dress.  I had been trying to decide what pattern to use for this broderie anglaise fabrice.
 
 


Again, something for the work wardrobe. It was also the reason I made the full slip from. 


I also used buttons again instead of the ties.  These metalic buttons were in my collection so no extra costs there.  I didn't bother with the pockets for this fabric as I didn't think it would really add anything to the look. 


The only thing is that the fabric is quite heavy so I can't exactly wear on a regular summer day in Brisbania.  Still I think it's a definite success and that another piece of material has finally been used. So many more patterns and material to use, so little time.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment