Thursday 14 August 2014

Feeling Foxy

New look 6223.  I really like this pattern.  Point in case I've made 4 versions so far.  It is similar to other patterns on the market, but  I prefer the structure of the bodice section of this pattern.  I decided with the sleeves on this particular version to keep them plain instead of gathered like the pattern.  I didn't think they would suit the Duckcloth material.  However, looking at them now they appear a little boxy.  I really love love this fabric.  I had seen it at Spotlight previously but was waiting for another sale to purchase and lucky for me the price was right in one sale reduced to $6 per metre.  I've still got some left over and will definitely make a little top for the summer.  Was out having dinner recently on holidays in Melbourne.  Was accosted by a very drunk bride to be on her hen's night and she reewwwally reewallllayyy loved my dress.  After I extricated myself from several drunk hugs I was still felt very chuffed by the complement.   This fabric also encompasses my favourite colours red and brown, and heck anything with a animal motif is just fab. 

Add caption



No comments:

Post a Comment