Monday 1 September 2014

New patterns, well maybe not new

I have been spending a bit too much time lately searching the ebay pages for vintage patterns.  Oh what a lovely way to pass the time on a boring day at work.  Here are my last purchases all won at auction and quite reasonably priced.  A couple o 60's and some more 70's. 



As my least favourite of seasons, summer, is now approaching it's time to start thinking about some nice floaty frocks.  Even though I love the sleeves on the two 70's dresses I may have to do sleevless for just one. Not suprising amongst my large stockpile of fabric I am almost certain I probably don't have the right quantity of an individual fabric for most of these patterns.  The only exception is the lovely fitted 60's number which I'm sure I would have the right fabric for. 

Ah my pattern draw it runneth over, and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment